The MSW Program is a 78-credit program which can be completed through the Portland Option or in one of four Distance Option sites, which are located in Ashland, Bend, Eugene and Salem. The curriculum combines coursework and field education in a range of human service organizations, preparing students to work effectively with our increasingly diverse communities
Portland Option students:
- Complete the MSW program in 2, 3 or 4 years, or in the Advanced Standing one-year program.
- Choose between 3 concentrations in either direct human services, community-based practice, or social service administration and leadership.
- Have the option of completing a dual-degree, certificate program, or a specialization track.
Distance Option students:
- Complete the MSW program in 3 years following a prescribed curriculum and cohort model.
- Study only the direct human services concentration.
- Complete their field placements in or near their communities of residence.
- MSW Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuition, Fees & Funding your Education
- Field Education
- Coursework Descriptions