Student Affairs provides essential services and programs to enhance student retention, graduation, and learning outside of the classroom.
In Student Affairs, we are champions of the student experience and we are working hard to assist students to be successful in meeting their educational goals, especially during this difficult time. Thank you for the many positive, inspiring, and courageous ways that our PSU community has come together during these challenging times. For example, did you know:
- many programs and events are still being offered in a remote manner?
- students can still talk to Office of the Dean of Student Life staff to help them navigate financial and employment-related concerns?
- you can make appointments to visit the Food Pantry if you are struggling to meet your basic needs?
Perhaps even more than when we are physically on campus together, our need to stay informed in a timely way and to connect with one another is especially crucial. Here is some information that we think will be useful to you during this term:
Campus Services and Resources
- Center for Student Health and Counseling
- Office of the Dean of Student Life
- University Housing and Residence Life
- Disability Resource Center
- Financial Wellness Center
- PSU Food Pantry
- Student Legal Services
Student Engagement (both on-campus and remote!)
- Student Activities and Leadership Programs
- Student Resource Centers and Programs
- Campus Recreation
- Wellness Education
For any other questions related to Student Affairs, please contact us.