Welcome to Campus Rec
COVID-19 EXTREME RISK STATUS: Rec Center operations have been restructured in order to remain open while Multnomah County is in the Extreme Risk Level. In order to meet state expectations, new safety protocols go into effect on Friday, April 30. Visit the Reopening Resources webpage for details.
Visit the Rec Center
The Rec Center facility and pool are open for PSU students, as well as our faculty, staff, alumni, and senior adult learner members. A facility reservation is required and can be made up to 24 hours in advance. Visit our Reopening Resources webpage to learn more.
We're Hiring Students!
Join our team! Explore over 15 student job openings for positions including Fitness & Inclusive Rec Monitor, Group X Instructor, Lifeguard, Office Assistant, Outdoor Program Equipment Center Attendant, and Videographer/Photographer. The application deadline for all positions is Wednesday, May 5 at 5 p.m.
Wellbeing Diaries is a new series that explores what wellbeing means to different members of the PSU community. Each week, read articles sharing different perspectives on holistic wellbeing. Sign up for the Wellbeing Diaries newsletter to receive the Wellbeing Diaries article of the week.
- Climbing Center (facility reservation required)
- Open cardio zones and strength training spaces (facility reservation required)
- Lap swimming at the Rec Center pool (swim lane reservation required)
- Personal training
- Intramural tournaments (outdoor only)
- Guided outdoor trips (PSU students only)
- Drop-in sports on the gymnasium courts
- Outdoor gear and fitness equipment rentals
- Wellbeing Diaries
- Strava Club
- Virtual Group X fitness classes
- Group X On Demand Videos
- Virtual group training programs
- Virtual Group Training On-Demand Videos
- Virtual personal training
- Accessible at-home workouts
- Mindful Meanderings podcast
- Outdoor Workshop Wednesday videos
- CampusWell site
- Love Your Body Week resources