For Students & Alumni
Career Services for Students & Alumni
- FAQs about majors and careers
- Links to sites with career information
- What can I do with a degree in...?
- PSU internship practices
- Search and apply
- Earn credit for an internship
- Writing resumes, cover letters and CVs
- Exploring careers in sustainability, health, education and the common good
- Working outside the United States
Our Career Resources for Diverse and Intersectional Identities
Our faculty and staff provide unique resources and services to meet the career development and job search needs of our diverse student & alumni populations.
Below are materials that have been developed to support specific identity-based populations:
- LGBTQ Students and Alumni
- Students and Alumni of Color
- International Students and Alumni
- Students and Alumni With Disabilities
- Student Veterans
The university also offers a variety of other resources and services that may of interest to diverse students. For more information, see myPSU Resources Across Campus.
Thinking about Graduate School?
- Learn more about graduate school or professional programs
- Tips for preparing to apply
- Advice on writing your personal statement
- Guidance in whether it is the right step for you