Portland State University will arrive at Concordia University’s campus Thursday, Feb. 20, to help graduate and undergraduate students plan how they’ll finish their degrees in Portland at the city’s most affordable university. From 11 a.m. until 7 p.m., advisors will be available to answer questions and discuss transfer details.
Portland State is offering the following benefits to Concordia Students to ease the transition:
- For undergraduates, Oregon residents may qualify for PSU’s signature Four Years Free or Transfers Finish Free programs and nonresidents may qualify for the Western Undergraduate Exchange or Out-of-State Opportunity Scholarship.
- PSU has waived the English language proficiency requirement for international students from Concordia and undergraduate international students will be guaranteed $4,500 in merit-based scholarships.
- A $300 housing credit will be awarded to undergraduate students transferring from Concordia who matriculate during Summer or Fall 2020.
- Up to $5,000 in tuition remission scholarships may be available to graduate students transferring from Concordia University on a case by case basis.
- Application fees will be waived for all undergraduate and graduate students.
- Current Concordia MBA students may be eligible for a GMAT/GRE waiver or scholarships to complete the GMAT Executive Assessment exam.
- PSU has extended deadlines for graduate programs for Concordia students.
With 60% of its student body made up of transfer students, Portland State works hard to provide a seamless experience as they transition. Students interested in transferring to PSU should contact either the undergraduate or graduate admissions offices at the websites listed below.
For more information visit
Information for Concordia undergraduate students:
Information for Concordia graduate students: