Graduate Certificate Online Program Global Supply Chain Management Certificate
Global Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate Overview
Expand your skills and earning power with a global supply chain graduate certificate.
Portland State University’s graduate certificate in global supply chain management offers a flexible, affordable pathway to leadership roles in the supply chain and logistics industries.
This fully online, four-course graduate certificate enables graduate business students to specialize in global supply chain management. It’s also an excellent stand-alone credential for people who already work in the supply chain industry and seek to advance into management jobs.
Developed in collaboration with Nike, Boeing, Daimler, and other global manufacturers, PSU’s supply chain graduate programs are nationally ranked and widely respected. The graduate certificate is based on our global supply chain master’s degree, which is one of only three ISM-approved global supply chain management programs.
- On campus:
- 100% on campus
- 100% online
- Combination of online and on campus
GCGraduate CertificateLocationsOnlineTotal Credits16Start TermFall
Global Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate: Why PSU?
- Practical and relevant. Our global supply chain certificate equips you with high-impact expertise that employers value. You’ll work with emerging technologies and examine real-world case studies involving online commerce, sustainable product life-cycles, and other current challenges facing global supply chain managers.
- Connected to industry. Because PSU is located in an international manufacturing and retail hub, we’ve established unique relationships with global leaders in supply chain management. You’ll learn from the experts and have exceptional opportunities to build your professional network.
- Taught by first-rate faculty. Instructors in our global supply chain management program have worked all over the world. They combine deep academic knowledge with professional experience and practical know-how, offering you an industry-led education.
- Interactive and collaborative. PSU’s user-friendly online platform promotes extensive interaction between students and faculty. You'll build relationships with peers and colleagues while maintaining the flexibility to balance courses with work and family responsibilities.
What Can I Do With a graduate certificate in Global Supply Chain Management?
The supply chain management certificate qualifies you for advanced specialized roles. Graduates of the program pursue various career paths in industries such as retail, technology, apparel, aerospace, transportation, logistics, and freight. Roles include:
- Logistics management
- Supply chain management
- Industry analysis
- Project management
- Independent consulting
Global Supply Chain Management Certificate Highlights
- The four-course online program is convenient and affordable for working professionals
- Developed in partnership with Nike, Boeing, and other global supply chain industry leaders
- Offered by PSU’s nationally-ranked School of Business
- Approved by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) and accredited by Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
|Term||Core Courses||Choose One Additional Course|
|Fall||Principles of Strategic Global Sourcing: GSCM 511||Supply Chain Modeling and Simulation: GSCM 560|
|Winter||Principles of Strategic Global Logistics: GSCM 513
Business Analytics I: GSCM 571
|Spring||Business Analytics II: GSCM 572|
Accreditation & Rankings
Portland State University is fully accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
One of fewer than 200 business schools worldwide — top 1% — to be accredited in both business and accounting by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB is the elite business school accreditation known internationally.
One of 3 universities in the nation certified by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
One of 2 universities in the nation to be accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
Top Online Business Program, US News & World Report