Funding Graduate School
|PSU University Scholarships||February 1, 2020|
|Graduate Business Admissions Scholarships||May 1, 2020|
|Graduate Business Program-Specific Scholarships
MSF/MBA Chartered Financial Analyst Institute, MRED, The Healthcare MBA
|Graduate School Scholarships & Awards||Various|
|International Student Scholarships||Various|
|External Scholarships (PDF)||Various|
Financial Planning Webinar Library
- Part 1: PSU Scholarship Webinar: Everyone is eligible to apply for scholarships from PSU October 1 - February 1 each year. This webinar for prospective, incoming and current students in the Graduate Business Programs overviews the PSU scholarship application.
- Part 2: Scholarship Essay Writing Workshop: Compelling essays get scholarships, and there is a particular form to follow for graduate business students. Staff from the Graduate Business Programs and PSU Writing Center host discussion on writing successful essays for graduate business student scholarships.
- Part 3: Defray the Cost of your Degree: Current students and staff from the Graduate Business Programs explore the world of program funding beyond scholarships and loans. Consider every available option to decrease the cost of your graduate business degree.
Federal Financial Aid
US citizens and permanent residents may qualify for federal financial aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Financial Aid for Undocumented Students
Undocumented students, including DACA students, are NOT eligible for federal financial aid (including the Federal Pell Grant), but may be eligible for other types of aid.
Graduate Assistantships are offered throughout Portland State University and are usually posted on individual department websites. However, open positions can be found on The Graduate School website.
On-Campus Student Employment
Once you are admitted to a graduate program, you will be able to create an account on our internal job posting site, Handshake, and begin looking for opportunities. As graduate students, your skills and experience are often in demand across the University.
International Student Funding Resources
The following sites offer general information (in alphabetical order) about scholarships, awards, and loans available to international students pursuing an education in the United States. Portland State University is not responsible for and does not endorse any of the material on these sites.
Tuition & Fees
- The Portland MBA
- The Healthcare MBA
- Joint JD/MBA
- MS in Applied Data Science for Business
- MS in Global Supply Chain Management
- MS in Finance
- Master of Real Estate Development
- Master of Taxation
Email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about funding your graduate business education at PSU.