Graduate Business Programs
We are here to provide you with everything you need to make a sound decision and move toward your next career chapter: deeper insights into each program, valuable resources and tools, and personal support as you evaluate your options. Please don’t hesitate to request a time for a one-on-one conversation, or email an advisor with any questions. Schedule an appointment with Shea, Angela or David through the portals linked below based on your area of interest.
All appointments are being conducted remotely.
Tour the Karl Miller Center
Talk to a Current Student
Our graduate students are eager to share their experiences with you. Visit our Ambassador Portal to see whose background, career path, and/or goals interest you. All of our student ambassadors have volunteered to be a resource for you so don’t hesitate to ask them your most pressing questions, some of which can include:
- What inspired them to pursue their graduate business degree at Portland State
- What they appreciate most about the program
- What they’ve found challenging or unexpected
- How the program fits into their personal and professional lives
Learn More About Our Community
Our blog offers insight into life in and beyond graduate business programs at Portland State. You can read more about graduate business topics like:
- Program specializations and admissions
- Student life
- Alumni, faculty and staff features
- Business news and events