To redefine business and transform lives.
To create positive social, ecological, and economic impact through inclusive, transformative learning and meaningful research.
- Passion: Our passion fuels us. We live to inspire, motivate, collaborate, and innovate for those we serve.
- Real-World Engagement: We thrive in the face of real-world challenges–meeting our students’ needs; engaging with community partners on big issues, and pursuing research with meaningful implications.
- Inclusion & Diversity: We believe diversity, cultural awareness, and the inclusion of all people is paramount for institutional impact and global change. We believe that inclusion and excellence are not mutually exclusive. This belief motivates all that we do.
- Nurturer of Connections: We actively cultivate and nurture professional connections, so our students, staff, faculty, and community partners flourish. We are a hub for lifetime career networking and development.
- Transformation: Driven by innovation and risk-taking, we create mutually transformative experiences to illuminate purpose and enable personal and professional discovery for positive societal outcomes.
- Essential business mindset and tools for the greatest social impact *
- Passionate commitment to diversity and inclusion *
- Compelling and relevant research for industry and community *
- Leader in community embedded experiential learning *
- Lifelong access to learning and career support
- Active and engaged network for life
* Areas of differentiation
- Job Readiness
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Experiential & Community-Based Learning
- Inclusive & World-Class Research
- Brand Reputation
Strategic Initiatives & Programs
The School of Business has identified seven strategic initiatives with supporting programs to help anchor our future. Cross-functional Work Groups are implementing the programs and tracking success metrics. This webpage will be updated with initiative progress during the 20-21 academic year.