As an alumnus of The School of Business, you have a lifetime connection to a hub of networking and career development opportunities. We actively nurture connections between our students, alumni and the regional business community to help us all flourish.
You are in a unique position to invest in the university and support our mission to transform the future of business. We deeply value your story and encourage you to empower our current students by sharing your educational and career journey. There are many ways for you to stay connected to The School of Business, pursue lifelong education and invest in the next generation of business leaders.
Stay Connected and Continue to Grow
Continue your education and develop meaningful relationships with your fellow alumni.
- Apply for a graduate degree or certificate program at The School of Business.
- Host or attend a School of Business alumni event.
- Join the Alumni Association.
- Update your demographic and contact information.
- Share your School of Business story with us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Empower Future Business Leaders
Support current students and our programs financially and by lending your expertise.
- Invest in The School of Business through a donation to support scholarships and important research.
- Become a corporate advocate and encourage your organization to hire our students and offer a matching gift program.
- Serve on an advisory board.
- Enhance our curriculum by serving as a guest speaker.
- Mentor current graduate students and/or undergraduate students
For more information on opportunities for alumni, please contact the Director of Development Lauren Clark at 503-725-5039 or email@example.com.