Take advantage of all that Portland and Portland State have to offer this summer. With more than 1,500 courses, there's something for everyone. Summer Session is designed to help you get on the fast track to graduation by reducing the time and cost of earning your degree.
- Complete a full year of coursework in only nine weeks: Art history, biology, chemistry, physics, Arabic, American Sign Language, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Russian, and Spanish.
- Take popular classes that are usually difficult to get into
- Ease your course load during the academic year
- Explore new fields of study
2015 Summer Timeline
- April 20: Schedule of Classes available
- May 4: Registration opens
- June 22: Classes begin
Flexible schedules and formats: Classes offered days, evenings, weekends, off-campus and online in one-to twelve-week sessions. Study abroad and international Capstones available.
Applying to PSU is quick for non-degree students. Credits easily transfer back to other schools.