Grad Info Sessions
Join us for an upcoming Graduate Business Programs information session webinar to meet the academic director, receive an overview of the program you are considering, and get any admissions-related questions answered. Visit Funding Graduate School for previous and upcoming funding webinars.
Click the date/time link to register via Zoom.
Most information sessions will resume in August 2021. Dates will be posted soon. Please schedule an advising appointment to learn more about our programs.
MS in Applied Data Science for Business
Friday June 11,12 - 1 p.m. MS Applied Data Science for Clinical & Health Informatics. Join us for an upcoming information session with a special focus on clinical and health informatics, lead by Ketan Sampat, MS in Applied Data Science for Business Academic Director, and Lauren Ludwig, Admissions Coordinator of the Department of Medical Informatics & Clinical Epidemiology in the School of Medicine at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU). We will provide an in-depth presentation exploring the fully online coursework in enterprise digital transformation with a special focus on applying OHSU's graduate certificate in Clinical and Health Informatics towards PSU's MS-ADSB degree. Highlights include career paths and admissions information. Our session will conclude with an interactive Q&A to address your most pressing questions.
- Wednesday, June 16, 5 p.m. Digital Leadership Series - Distributed Ledger Technology: Transforming Business. Hear from experts about how blockchain and distributed ledger technology enable new product and service innovation, as well as new business models.
- Tammi Arnold - Co-founder, AlphaLedger (Public Financing & Municipal Bonds)
- Deborah Simpier - Founder & CEO, Althea (Broadband Connectivity)
- Susanne Sommerville - CEO, Chronicled (Pharma/Drug Safety)
- Roberta Wagner - VP, Consumer Brands Association (Digital Labeling/Food Safety)