- Each existing Un/Un job was placed in a family, at a level, with an established pay range. Any new job that is created will fall into a family and established pay range.
- Changes to pay may occur incrementally, if it is determined that an Un/Un employee's current pay is lower than the established range for their position.
- Current Un/Un employees' pay will NOT be decreased if it is determined that their current pay is higher than the established range. In these cases, pay increases may be limited as long as they are doing a job within that pay range.
- When Un/Un vacant positions are refilled, pay offers will fall within the established range for that position.
- Updated Position Descriptions (PDs) took place between October 2020 through January 2021.
- Job Analysis & Classification to place each Academic Professional position into a new classification system. Each PD will be placed into a new Job Grouping/Family, Career Track and Career Level in Spring of 2021
- APs will be notified of their position placement in Spring of 2021
- Review & Appeal (AAUP CBA Art 17.4) will take place once APs are notified of their position placements.