Apply for free to the JD/MBA for 2021 admission. There are too many barriers preventing high-potential students from pursuing a graduate degree. We don’t believe the application fee should be one of them.
Application Deadlines for Fall 2021 Start
JD/MBA admissions decisions are made within 6 to 8 weeks of a completed application. All required materials must be submitted to begin the application review.
Benefits of applying earlier in the application cycle:
- Eligibility for a larger amount of admissions scholarships
- More time to prepare for the start of term
- Invitations to exclusive events for students
Contact us at email@example.com.
|Application Round||Application Deadline|
|Round 1||December 15, 2020|
Priority Scholarship Deadline
|February 1, 2021|
|Round 3||May 1, 2021|
|Rolling Admissions||August 15, 2021|
MBA Application Requirements
- Currently admitted or in the process of applying to the Lewis & Clark Law School JD Program
- Meet PSU minimum admission requirement
- Professional resume
- Unofficial transcripts/mark sheets from each college or university attended. If admitted, official transcripts must be submitted. Visit the PSU Admissions website for detailed transcript requirements.
- Unofficial score reports for the LSAT
- Essay questions (3): Essays are your opportunity to tell us who you are beyond your GPAs, test scores and resume. Use this opportunity to provide us with a better understanding of your personal journey, unique background and goals associated with the program.
- 250 words maximum per essay question.
- Answers to all three questions are required. Attach one document with responses to all three essay questions.
- See questions below.
- Contact information for two professional references
- Interview by the admissions committee. After an initial application review, selected candidates will be invited to an on-campus or virtual interview. This is a positive indicator of our interest in your application but does not guarantee admission.
- $67 application fee - waived for 2021 admission year
- Tell us your story. What led you to submit this application to the MBA program Portland State
- Our program values a cohort model where students complete all of their courses with the same group they were admitted with in order to increase engagement in the classroom and deepen professional relationships through the program. If admitted to our program, what unique skills and experiences will you be able to bring to your MBA cohort and our larger graduate business community?
- Please describe how you vision your career path unfolding during the five years following your graduation from the MBA program.