How to Apply
Global Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate
- At least two years of professional work experience
- PSU minimum admissions requirements
Application Requirements for New Students to PSU
- Professional resume
- Unofficial transcripts/marksheets from each college or university attended
- Official transcripts will be required to be submitted if admitted.
- Visit the PSU Admissions website for detailed transcript requirements.
- Contact information for two professional references
- Application essays (3): Essays are your opportunity to tell us who you are beyond your GPAs, test scores and resume. Use this opportunity to provide us with a better understanding of your personal journey, unique background and goals associated with the program
- 250 words maximum per essay question.
- Answers to all three questions are required. Attach one document with responses to all three essay questions.
- See questions below.
- $67 application fee
- Tell us your story. What led you to submit this application to the Global Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate program at Portland State?
- What are your short-term and long-term career objectives, your past experience in supply chain, and how Portland State's Global Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate will contribute to those goals?
- Graduate education is a large commitment and investment in your future. Please describe why you believe you are ready to pursue the Global Supply Chain Management Graduate Certificate right now and what steps you have taken financially, personally and academically to ensure your success in the program.
Application Requirements for Current PSU Graduate Students
- Complete a Request for Change of Program form.
- Please select the option “I wish to add to my present program...”
- The form must be signed by your current academic advisor.
- Complete the Graduate Business Certificate Request form.
- Purpose statement and resume required.
- You will be notified of the department’s admission decision via email.
- If admitted, contact your academic advisor to determine your schedule of courses (both graduate degree and GSCM Certificate).
Learn More about the Global Supply Chain Management Certificate
Application Due Dates
New students start classes in the fall quarter only.
- Fall Term - August 31