How to Apply
Athletic & Outdoor Industry Graduate Certificate
- Demonstration of sufficient preparation for the program coursework. This can include a graduate or undergraduate degree in business, marketing or a related field, or a combination of work experience and education.
- Industry or related experience strongly preferred.
- PSU minimum admissions requirements
This certificate is not designed to keep F-1 students in compliance, but may be paired with a full master's program.
Application Requirements for New Students to PSU
- Professional resume
- Unofficial transcripts/Marksheets from each college or university attended
- Official Transcripts will be required to be submitted if admitted.
- Visit the PSU Admissions website for detailed transcript requirements.
- Contact information for two professional references
- Statement of Purpose: In 500 words or less, please tell us what has led you to pursue this degree. Identify your short-term and long-term career objectives, an explanation of your decision to pursue this degree at this point in your life, and your specific interest in The School of Business.
- $67 application fee
Application Requirements for Current PSU Graduate Students
- Complete a Request for Change of Program form.
- Please select the option “I wish to add to my present program...”
- The form must be signed by your current academic advisor.
- Complete the Graduate Business Certificate Request form.
- Brief purpose statement and resume required
- Admissions interview
- If admitted, contact your academic advisor to determine your schedule of courses (both graduate degree and A&O Certificate).
Learn More about the Athletic & Outdoor Industry Graduate Certificate
Application Due Dates
New students start classes in the fall, winter, spring, or summer quarter.
- Winter Term - December 15
- Spring Term - March 1
- Summer Term - June 1
- Fall Term - August 31