An EPAF is an Electronic Personnel Action Form; an online form, originated by a department to submit employment data changes. EPAFs replace paper forms in processes such as hiring a student employee, terminating student employment and updating job labor distribution. Each EPAF action has pre-assigned approval levels, which represent electronic signatures approving the transaction.
EPAF User Types
- Originators – users who begin an EPAF action
- Approvers – users who must approve an EPAF action
- Proxies – users who are designated by an Approver with specific authority to approve actions on the Approver’s behalf
- FYI - Notifies user of transaction only, it doesn't require approval.
- How to Hire a Student
- How to Approve a Student Job
- How to Terminate a Job
- Common Errors & Warnings For Hiring a Student
- How to Update Labor Distribution on an existing job record
- How to Approve Labor Distribution Updates
- Common Errors & Warnings For Labor Distribution Updates
General (EPAF) topics: