Online Bachelor's Degree in Business
Introducing the Online Bachelors Degree in Business Administration
PART TIME | FULLY ONLINE | TWO COHORTS PER YEAR (FALL +SPRING)
Portland State University’s well-respected and accredited School of Business Administration offers a robust online business degree in management and leadership that provides access to distinguished faculty in interactive coursework, community engagement, and career development.
Benefits of the Program
AACSB Accredited: AACSB represents the highest level of accredidation for business schools worldwide.
- Earn a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in management & leadership.
- Designated academic adviser available for support throughout the program.
- Access to internship advising, career advising and portfolio development.
- Work with a community of highly qualified online students.
- Get the same course quality and content as on-campus classes.
Program at a Glance
- Part-time, two classes per term, three-year program (full-time opportunities may be available in some circumstances).
- One optional on-campus orientation.
- Video conferencing with classmates and faculty.
- Streamed lectures from campus.
- Community engagement to enrich learning and expand your local networks.
- Qualified candidates will have completed 90 quarter (60 semester) PSU transferable credits prior to the program. Students with fewer than 90 credits will need to consult an advisor.
- Students must be admitted to the SBA prior to being admitted to the program. Visit the Pre-business Requirements page for more information.