Online Bachelor's Degree Program
Introducing the Online Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
First Cohort Begins Fall 2013
Portland State University’s well-respected and accredited School of Business Administration now offers a robust online business degree in management and leadership that provides access to distinguished faculty in interactive coursework, community engagement, and career development.
Benefits of the Program
Accreditation assures quality and promotes excellence and continuous improvement in undergraduate business education. While there are many accrediting organizations, AACSB accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
- Earn a bachelor’s degree in business administration, with a management and leadership option.
- Designated Academic Advisor available for support throughout the program.
- Access to internship advising, career advising, and portfolio development.
- Work with a community of highly qualified online students.
- Get the same course quality and content as on-campus classes.
Program at a Glance
- Part-time, two classes per term, three year program (full-time opportunities may be available in specific circumstances).
- One on-campus orientation event to jumpstart your program.
- Video conferencing with classmates and faculty.
- Streamed lectures from campus.
- Community engagement to enrich learning and expand your local networks.
- Qualified candidates will have completed 90 quarter (60 semester) PSU transferable credits prior to the program. Students with fewer than 90 credits will need to consult an advisor.
- Note: Students must be admitted to the SBA prior to being admitted to the program. Please visit the Pre-business Requirements page for more information.