As a graduate of the School of Business Administration, you are part of a community of over 20,000 fellow alumni, the majority of whom live in the greater Portland metro area.
We urge you become active with your alumni network and reap the benefits of having a common degree with so many of our community's best and brightest business professionals.
- Receive annual newsletter, quarterly enewsletters and other communications and updates from the school. Fill out our contact information form or email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend alumni events.
- Share your news. Keep the School of Business Administration up to date and we'll make sure to inform your colleagues on our Web site and in our annual newsletter. Send your updates to email@example.com.
- Mentor a student. Mentor a current SBA student for an ongoing, meaningful experience and opportunity to give back to the SBA. Contact Becky Einolf to learn about mentoring undergraduate students and DeAnne Preston for information on mentoring graduate students.
- Become a member of the PSU Alumni Association to strengthen your bond with other PSU alumni and the university.
- Learn about other PSU alumni resources.
- Speak in a class. Contact Hilary Elgin to learn more.
- Donate to the SBA.