Lockers & Equipment
Lockers & Towels
Locker rooms and showers are open for all Rec Center users. Day-use lockers in the locker rooms are available at no charge. Locks are not provided, and can be purchased at Member Services. Day-use digital lockers are available on every floor at no charge.
Long-Term Locker Rentals
$25 Per Term
Starting this fall, Campus Rec is offering long-term locker rentals for $25 per term. Lockers are available in the women’s, men’s, and inclusive locker areas. The term rental rate remains fixed at $25 throughout the term, and is not prorated later in the term. Rent lockers at the start of each term for the best value! All fall term locker rentals will expire on Friday, December 10, 2021. There will be a renewal window for those who would like to keep their locker rentals for winter term. Fall term locker rentals that are not renewed will be cleaned and made available during winter term.
Free for PSU Students
On September 27, Campus Rec is bringing back towel checkout at the Rec Center! We are excited to announce that our fee-paying student members will no longer need to pay for towels. All PSU student members can check out towels free of charge at the Equipment Check-Out Desk next to Member Services. All other Campus Rec members and guests can check out towels for $1 per towel or $5 per month.
|Day-Use Lockers - Digital lockers available or you can bring your own lock||Free|
|Long-Term Lockers||$25 per term|
Towel Service - Returns September 27, 2021
|Equipment Check-Out - Member Services & Fitness Center||Free|
|Outdoor Gear Rentals||Prices vary|
|Sports Equipment||Prices vary|
- Day-use lockers within the men's and women's locker rooms are available at no charge. You will need to supply your own lock and remove your belongings when you leave the Rec Center. The day-use lockers are small and measure 19.5" H x 11.75" W x 10.5" deep. You may wish to consider renting a locker in Smith Memorial Student Union to store larger items.
- Digital lockers that do not require a lock but a digital pin code (set by you) are available on every floor at no charge. Make sure to remove your belongings when you leave the Rec Center or before the end of our business day.
Accessible area of locker rooms that includes a broader bench, lower lockers, private changing areas, and accessible showers. Lockers can be rented from Member Services.
Cost: $25 per term
Long-term locker rentals are available in the women’s, men’s, and inclusive locker areas for Campus Rec members to rent in order to store belongings overnight.
This fall, Campus Rec is offering long-term locker rentals for $25 per term. The term rental rate remains fixed at $25 throughout the term. The term rental rate remains fixed at $25 throughout the term, and is not prorated later in the term. Rent lockers at the start of each term for the best value! All fall term locker rentals will expire on Friday, December 10, 2021. There will be a renewal window for those who would like to keep their locker rentals for winter term. Fall term locker rentals that are not renewed will be cleaned and made available during winter term.
- Long-term locker rentals are available for those with an active Campus Rec membership.
- Lockers are now available to rent on a term-by-term basis, rather than on a monthly basis.
- The locker rental rate is now $25 per term, rather than $15 per month. In an effort to make lockers more accessible to PSU students, we have decreased the rental rate by 45%.
- Each term, there will be a set locker rental expiration date. All lockers rented during a term will expire on the same date at the end of that term.
- Members who would like to renew their lockers will have the opportunity to do so during a renewal period at the end of each term.
- During the subsequent term, any unclaimed lockers will be available for rent.
- It is a patron’s responsibility to renew their long-term locker by the expiration date. Failure to do so will result in the locker being impounded and released. Items impounded from a locker will be held up to four weeks and donated after this period.
- Items left in a day-use locker after the facility is closed will be impounded and can be collected at lost and found for up to two weeks.
Towel Service - Returns 9/27
Cost: Free for PSU students. All other members can check out towels for $1 per towel or $5 per month.
- Towel service is free for all fee-paying PSU students.
- All other Campus Rec members and guests can check out towels for $1 per towel or $5 per month.
- You are encouraged to bring your own towel, but towels are available for check out at the Equipment Check-Out Desk next to Member Services.
- Please return towels to one of our red bins located in locker rooms or by the second floor TV lounge.
Free Equipment Check-Out
|Ankle / Wrist Weights: 2.5 lbs, 5 lbs, and 10 lbs|
|Badminton Racket and Badminton Birdie|
|Basketball: Small and Large|
|Climbing Harness: XS, S, M, L, XL|
|Indoor Soccer Ball|
|Jump Rope: S, M, L|
|Soccer Ball with Bells|
|Table Tennis Paddle and Ball|
|Weight Belt: S, M, L, XL|
|Weight Bench Velcro Strap: 4" Extra Long|
|Wristbands: Bouldering, Top Rope, Olympic Lifting|
Fitness Center Desk
Free Equipment Check-Out
Please return your equipment to the Fitness Center desk after use.
Outdoor Gear Rentals
Rent gear at affordable rates for your own outdoor adventures. Take advantage of the Outdoor Program’s deals on gear for every season including backpacking and camping, rafting, climbing and mountaineering, kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding, skiing and snowshoeing, and water sports.
Sports Equipment Rentals
PSU students and departments can rent sports equipment and space to play in various organized sports. Intramural Sports equipment is available to rent throughout the year for team building, training, or end of year celebrations. Equipment rentals are free with the exception of Archery Tag and Bubble Balls.