The Personal Training program offers members access to personal trainers at a fraction of the cost compared to most gyms. All trainers are certified, have experience, and are well qualified. For more information, please call us at (503) 725-2928.
Interested in Personal Training but not sure if you are ready to make the financial commitment? Campus Rec offers FREE 60-minute consultations to members considering personal training.
- Complete and submit a Personal Training Client Interest Form.
- The Personal Training Student Coordinator responds to Interest Forms every Tuesday and Friday and will match you with a trainer that fits your availability and goals.
- Your assigned trainer will then schedule a FREE 60-minute consultation which will include:
- discussion of your goals
- a short intro to the weight room
- a guided 15 minute showcase workout
- discussion of which package best meets your needs (you may then choose to purchase sessions at Member Services)
Want to get started right away?
- View Personal Training package options below (new rates in effect February 1, 2016)
- Purchase sessions at Member Services and a trainer will contact you within 48 business hours to schedule your first session. You can choose your trainer or we can match you with one based on goals and availability.
- Complete new client paperwork. You will be given instructions on this after signing up.
|**RATE CHANGE NOTICE**
Personal training rates changed on February 1, 2016.
|3 sessions||$70 ($23.33/session)|
|6 sessions||$126 ($21/session)|
|10 sessions||$200 ($20/session)|
|1 session||$35 ($17.50/person/session)|
|3 sessions||$96 ($16/person/session)|
|6 sessions||$180 ($15/person/session)|
|10 sessions||$280 ($14/person/session)|
|Body Composition test||$5|