THE REC CENTER IS NOW OPEN: The Rec Center is now open for PSU students, as well as our faculty, staff, alumni, and senior adult learner members. Visit our Reopening Resources webpage for more information and updates.
Our facility has an occupancy limit set by the state for the total number of people in the facility, including staff. The current occupancy limit is 50 people, and we cannot exceed that number. We are monitoring capacity using WebTrac, our facility reservation system.
Campus Rec members have the opportunity to reserve a time slot 48 hours before their visit to the Rec Center using our online facility reservation system. Scroll down on this page for step-by-step instructions on reserving a time slot, or open our Facility Reservation Instructions with Screenshots Guide (PDF).
Select Your Membership Type
Step 1: Log In To WebTrac
►PSU Students & Benefits-Eligible Faculty/Staff
Current PSU students and benefits-eligible faculty/staff who pay for their membership via tuition and fees or payroll deduction will use the “PSU Students, Faculty & Staff” button in order to login to the facility reservation system using PSU’s Single Sign-On. Login to Single Sign-On using your odin username and password.
►All Other Members
Non-benefits eligible faculty/staff, alumni, and senior adult learners who pay for Campus Rec membership at the Member Services desk will select "All Other Members" in order to access the facility reservation system. If you hold one of these membership types and are logging into WebTrac for the first time, please follow First-Time Log In instructions below.
►Plus-One Members, Youth & Guests
Due to our limited facility capacity, we are limiting access to our fee-paying students, as well as PSU faculty and staff members, alumni, and senior adult learners. Plus-one members, youth, and guests are not able to return to the Rec Center at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will keep you informed as to when you can return to the Rec Center. Stay active and engaged with Campus Rec's virtual recreation and wellbeing resources.
First-Time Log In
Non-Benefits Eligible Faculty/Staff, Alumni, & Senior Adult Learners
If you are a non-benefits eligible faculty/staff, alumni, or senior adult learner logging in to WebTrac for the first time, please follow the steps below:
- Click the “Login” link at the top of the page
- Select the “Forgot Username” link and follow prompts.
- You will receive an email with next steps to the email address we have on file for you. If you do not receive an email with next steps, please call Member Services at (503) 725-2931 to update your email address. At that time, you will be able to complete the login process. After Member Services has confirmed that they have updated your email address on file, please go back to step one and begin this process again.
- Once you have received an email with your username, it will contain a link to create/reset your password. Click that link and follow the prompts.
- You will receive a final email with a custom link to create/reset your password. You must complete this step within 10 minutes of receiving the email. After 10 minutes, the password link will expire and you must initiate the process again.
- Once you have created your password, you will be able to log in with the username that was provided to you and the password that you created, and will not need to go through steps 1-3 again. You may always use the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” links if needed.
Step 2: Reserve Time
- After logging in to WebTrac, click the Reserve Time button. This will prompt a screen with our facility reservation options to appear.
- Facility Time Reservation: For general access to the Rec Center facility, including cardio machines and weights, you must reserve time in the Facility Time Reservation section. Facility reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- In-Person Group X Class Reservation: In order to reserve a spot in an in-person Group X class, you will need a general Facility Time Reservation (see above) and you will also need to pre-register for the class through Group Ex Pro. You can pre-register for a class up to 7 days in advance. Registration is open until the class start time or until the class is full.
- Swim Lane Reservation: A 50-minute swim lane reservation is required in order to access the pool and can be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- Climbing Center Time Reservation: Reservations are no longer needed for the Climbing Center, but you will need a Facility Time Reservation (see above). Drop-in bouldering during staffed hours. First-come, first-served. Capacity of six people.
- Choose the time block that corresponds with your visit to the Rec Center. Each reservation section is broken into time blocks based on the facility hours of operation.
- Patrons will only be permitted to register for a time block up to 48 hours in advance.
- Patrons will only be permitted to register for one time block per day.
- To cancel or change your reservation, you must call Member Services at (503) 725-2931.
- You may visit the Rec Center facility at any point during your reserved time block.
- To reserve a time block, click on the calendar icon (located in the first column on the left side of the screen) for the time block that you wish to visit during. This will open a calendar interface.
- Available times that you may reserve time for will display in green. Those that you may not yet reserve time for due to our 48-hour time-based restrictions will display in blue.
- Click on the day and time block that you wish to reserve time during, and then click the “Add to Cart” button in the lower left corner of your screen.
- If you have a plus-one or any dependents on your account, you may be prompted to select the person reserving time. Because we are reopening our facility to various membership types in phases, it is likely that you will only be able to reserve time for yourself during our initial reopening.
- From your shopping cart, you can proceed to checkout. Don’t worry, there is no money due for reserving a time block. Checking out is the final step to confirm your reservation.
- If you would like to continue reserving additional time slots for a different day, click “Continue Shopping” to go back to the main page and begin the process again.
- When you are ready to check out and confirm all reservations, click the “Proceed To Checkout” button, where you will see a $0.00 summary.
- From the summary screen, click “Continue” as the final step to confirm your reservation(s).
- Your reservation is now complete! From here you can choose from the following options:
- Click "Continue Shopping" if you would like to reserve additional time blocks.
- Click "View Confirmation Receipt” to confirm the exact day and time of your reservation(s).
- Click "Logout" if you would like to log out of the system.
You may receive one of the following error messages when trying to reserve a time block:
- The first error message indicates that the patron is attempting to enroll for more than one time block in a single day, which is not permitted.
- The second error message indicates that the patron attempting to reserve time either has an expired membership, or does not hold a membership type that we are currently permitting into the facility.
- If your membership type is permitted into the facility at this time and you receive the second error message, please visit our Member Services desk to renew your membership or call (503) 725-2931.