Equipment Rental Center
Need gear to get outside? We've got it ready for you at prices you can afford. Take advantage of your student fees and come down to the Outdoor Program Equipment Center and get just the right gear for your own adventure.
To make a gear reservation stop into our office or give us a call, 503-725-5668.
Sno-Park Parking Permit
Adventuring on your own this winter? Make sure you have a Sno-Park parking permit when visiting regional Sno-Parks through April 30. We sell annual, 3-day and daily permits at the Outdoor Program. Visit Oregon DMV's website to learn more about the permits.
Equipment Center Specials & Closures
Spring Break Rental Special
March 24 - April 3
The ODP office is closed March 27 - March 31 for Spring Break.
Rent gear for 11 days for the price of 4. Items must be picked up March 24 and returned April 3. Any additional days will be charged standard extra day fees.
Winter Term 2017: January 9 - March 24
Hours: Monday - Friday: 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- In order to rent equipment at the ASRC Member rate, you must be a current member of the ASRC. Without proof of membership, equipment is rented at the public rate. Non-members must present a valid government-issued photo ID to rent.
- Reservations can be made up to one week in advance, e.g., reservations made on a Thursday can be picked up the following Thursday. A 24-hour cancellation notice must be given to avoid being charged for the rental. Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge for ½ the rental cost. Failure to cancel will result in a charge for the full rental value.
- Individuals may rent gear for themselves and up to two additional people (i.e. three of each type of item). However, there is a rental limit of two watercraft.
- By signing the Rental Agreement, the renter is agreeing that equipment listed on the Rental Agreement is present and in good repair. The EQC is not responsible for gear reported damaged or missing after the renter removes it from the EQC. All renters are strongly encouraged to check over gear before leaving the EQC.
- Equipment that is returned late will be charged fees that are 2 times the additional day rate for each piece of gear rented; as well, renters will be charged for equipment that is lost, missing, or damaged. If equipment is returned excessively dirty, a cleaning fee will be charged.
- The base rental rate is for 1 to 4 days; this includes the pick-up and return days.
- Renters must be 18 years or older to rent gear from the Outdoor Program.
- Individuals should allow adequate time for picking up and returning their rentals. Please allow 30 minutes for the larger packages such as raft and kayaks. For smaller rentals, please allow 15 minutes. It is the responsibility of the renter to ensure they have adequate transportation and storage for the equipment.