Search Google Appliance

Earning College Credit for Military Training

It is possible to receive credit for military training, including basic training.  Portland State will award credit to admitted students for military training based on the recommendations from the American Council on Education (ACE).  To have Military Training evaluated for PSU credit, veteran students must bring or send an official copy of their military transcript to the Veterans Certification Office in, NH 104.

Military transcripts can be requested from: