FERPA Student Records Privacy Tutorial
This tutorial is required for all faculty, staff, student employees, graduate assistants, or other personnel who will have access to any student data. Successful completion is required to request access to student information systems.
You will access the FERPA Student Records Privacy Tutorial through D2L.
- Log into D2L at d2l.pdx.edu
- Click Self Registration on the main Navbar
- Click "To begin registering for a course, click here."
- Find the "FERPA Tutorial" Course in the list of courses or search for the course at the top of the page.
- Click the "Enroll in Course" button.
- The course will now be available in your list of courses on the D2L front page. Make sure you have selected the "Ongoing" tab to find this course.
Upon successful completion of the D2L course, you will be able to print a Completion Certificate to submit to your supervisor to show successful completion.