Important News & Policy Information for Current Students
Be sure to review your student account at banweb.pdx.edu and the information below to familiarize yourself with these announcements and policy changes to avoid any delay in receiving your financial aid. The Office of Student Financial Aid and Scholarships looks forward to assisting you with any of your questions or concerns at our general information number: (503)-725-3461 or by emailing email@example.com.
- Spring Term Disbursement Date: The Disbursement Date for the spring 2016 is March 18th for students who have fulfilled all outstanding financial aid and enrollment requirements, and who have met all satisfactory academic progress requirements.
- Perkins Loan changes may affect your current and future eligibility: Get more information at: Perkins Loan Program Changes
- 2016-2017 FAFSA Filing Reminder: Fill out the 2016-2017 FAFSA at FAFSA.GOV on January 1, 2016 using estimated 2015 income figures.
- New Stafford loan borrowers | If you are a first-time borrower on or after July 1, 2013, there is a limit on the maximum period of time (measured in academic years) that you can receive Direct Subsidized Loans. This time limit does not apply to Direct Unsubsidized Loans or Direct PLUS Loans. If this limit applies to you, you may not receive Direct Subsidized Loans for more than 150 percent of the published length of your academic program. If you are a first-time borrower on or after July 1, 2013 you can find out more information about your maximum subsidized eligibility period here.
- Important Disbursement Policy Notice | Student registration must match the enrollment level on the financial aid award for financial aid to be disbursed. More infor mation about enrollment levels and your financial aid disbursement can be found at Financial Aid Disbursement Policy
- Office hours 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday & 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Friday
phone (503) 725-3461 | Toll-free: (800) 547-8887 ex 3461
Thank you for choosing Portland State University as your home for higher education.