Step 2: Sign Up for Orientation
Due to COVID-19, all incoming students (domestic and international) will complete New Student Orientation online at this time.
Once you confirm your enrollment, you can sign up for your Online Orientation.
Spring 2021 Online Orientation
Sign-ups for spring term online orientation are available.
Admitted to PSU for a future term?
Sign-ups for summer term online orientation begin May 2021.
Sign-ups for fall term online orientation begin June 2021.
How to Sign Up for Orientation
To sign up for Online Orientation, you will need your PSU Odin username and password.
- Log in to the Orientation Sign-Up portal.
- Indicate your intended major and sign up for Orientation. Not sure of your major at this time? Select the academic program in which you are most interested at this time. The earliest possible dates you can sign up to get access to Online Orientation will be displayed when you sign in to the Orientation Portal.
- You will receive an email in your @pdx.edu account containing a unique link to your Online Orientation. You will receive this email within 30 minutes of registering. Your link is unique to you and your student account. You will not be able to access Online Orientation with anyone else’s link.
- Click the unique link in the email to begin your Online Orientation. The module is entirely self-paced and takes approximately 90 minutes to complete. You can start the module at any time once you receive the link.
- Register for Courses. After completing the module, you’re ready to register for courses!
- Attend a Virtual Registration Lab. Looking for guidance around course registration? Academic advisors and student Orientation Leaders are ready to help you in the process of selecting your first term course. See Step 3: Connect with Campus Virtually for additional details.
- (Optional) Connect with your Academic Advisor. If you are unable to attend a virtual registration lab, plan to schedule a virtual 1:1 with your academic advisor. Your Orientation module includes details about scheduling a virtual appointment with your academic advisor. Your advisor is ready to assist you in making course selections for your first term.
Go to Step 3: Connect to Campus Virtually
Completing online orientation is just one step in setting yourself up for success your first term. Join fellow incoming students, Orientation Leaders, and PSU staff during any of the virtual offerings designed to help you connect you to campus.