Support for your Students
Caring deeply isn’t just part of our mission, it’s what we do in practice as instructors, staff, and mentors in UNST.
Our student-centered pedagogy gives us a unique opportunity to connect students to the ample resources Portland State University provides.
These resources support the overall well-being of our campus community. Learners who are well supported are more likely to persist and succeed in higher education. The network of information and active care that programs like Diversity and Multicultural Student Services and the CARE Team provide make college a healthy place for students and for learning.
- CARE Team
- Center for Student Health and Counseling
- Disability Resource Center
- Diversity & Multicultural Student Services
- Emergency Numbers
- Financial Aid
- Food Pantry
- Learning Center
- Queer Resource Center
- Resources for Students with Children
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response
- Student Legal Service
- Veteran’s Resource Center
- Women’s Resource Center