Accessible Housing for Students with Disabilities

For information about accessible housing at PSU, visit the Disability Resource Center (DRC).

To obtain accommodations in housing, students must register with the PSU Disability Resource Center (DRC). The DRC determines eligibility for services. All information/documentation that is submitted by students will be considered confidential and held in the DRC. Further documentation from a licensed or board certified medical or mental health provider must be submitted along with this request.

PSU policy strictly prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of any protected class, including disability. To report a complaint of prohibited discrimination or harassment, contact the Office of Equity and Compliance at (503) 725-5919,, or Global Diversity and Inclusion.