Intern Housing

In light of COVID-19, we are prioritizing the health and safety of our guests, staff, and campus community. Changes have been made to the Summer Housing and Conferences program under the guidance of Portland State University’s Incident Management Team, the Oregon Higher Education Coordinating Commission, and the Oregon Health Authority.

ALL interns will be assigned to a single studio. The updated rate for Summer 2020 is $38/night for a single studio. 

If you have already reserved your space with us in a single studio at the $51/night rate: Your reservation will be converted to the new rate. We will recalculate your 40% deposit and apply all additional money to your final balance. 

If you have already reserved your space with us in a double studio: You will not have a roommate and the rate for your room will remain the same. 

If your internship has been cancelled, please contact us at shc@pdx.edu.
 

Availability

June 17, 2020 - September 5, 2020
 
We are continuing to accept Intern Reservations for Summer 2020.
 
We are unable to provide housing prior to June 17, 2020.

Our Intern housing program is designed to provide secure, affordable, and convenient housing options for college students who have found internships or service-learning opportunities in the Portland area. We also welcome visiting students and scholars who will be attending Portland State University.  Intern & visiting student housing is located in Broadway Hall.

Virtual Tour

Broadway Hall

Broadway units feature a kitchenette. Each kitchenette has a sink, double-burner cooktop, and mini-fridge. Broadway is an excellent option for Interns and long-term guests. Guests will need to provide their own cooking supplies.

*Videos are informational and should not be interpreted as exact accommodations.

Broadway Studios are single or double occupancy with kitchenette (stove and mini fridge) and standing shower

Interns will have the option of living in a single or double furnished studio. Linens are also provided for each intern. Interns will need to purchase their own cooking and cleaning supplies.  Check out the Services & Amenities page for more information about services for your stay.  

Enlarge 3D Floor Plan

Contracts, Rates & Payments

We keep contracting easy with no hidden fees, security deposits, or application fees.  All Amenities and utilities, including high-speed wifi, are included in your nightly rate.  

  • Single Studio: $38/night

A minimum stay of 28 nights is required to participate in the intern housing program.  

Upon completion of the contract, a deposit equal to 40% of the lodging cost will be required.  Payments may be submitted through the contract portal.  The remaining 60% will be due upon check-in.  Please review our Contract Terms and Conditions (PDF).  

If you have questions, please email us at shc@pdx.edu or call us at 503-725-4336.