Internship Housing at Portland State

Intern & Visiting Student Info

Our Intern housing program is designed to provide secure, affordable, and convenient housing options for college students who have found internships or service-learning opportunities in the Portland area. We also welcome visiting students and scholars who will be attending Portland State University.

Sign up now

Availability

June 17, 2020 - September 5, 2020

The contract will be available online in mid-February. Space is limited and we encourage individuals to register early.

We are unable to provide housing prior to June 17, 2020 due to the Portland State University’s academic schedule.

Summer Room Options: Broadway Hall

Intern & visiting student housing is located in Broadway Hall. Interns will have the option of living in a single or double furnished studio. All Broadway Hall units feature a private bathroom and a kitchenette with a two burner stove top and a mini-fridge. Linens are also provided for each intern. Interns will need to purchase their own cooking and cleaning supplies.

Check out the Guest Services page for all of the amenities and services that will be available during your stay.

Broadway furnished studio

 

Broadway Studio Video Tour

*Videos are informational and should not be interpreted as exact accommodations. 

 

Contracts, Rates & Payments

We keep contracting easy with no hidden fees, additional deposits, or application fees. All amenities and utilities (including internet and cable) are included in your nightly rate.

Single studio: $51.00/night

Double (shared) studio: $38.00/night (per person).

A minimum stay of 28 nights is required to participate in the intern housing program.

The contract will be available online in mid-February. Upon completion of the contract, a deposit equal to 40% of the lodging cost will be required. Payments can be made online through the contract portal. The remaining 60% will be due upon check-in. Please review our Contract Terms and Conditions (PDF).

If you have questions, please email us at shc@pdx.edu or call us at 503-725-4336.