Transferring Credits

Maseeh College welcomes transfer students from community colleges and other schools. In addition to the information below, please review general education requirements for transfer students. If you have questions please check with an advisor.
Local community colleges. Students from Portland, Clackamas, Chemeketa, Clark and Mt. Hood Community Colleges can find course equivalencies at PSU and information about majoring in engineering or computer science here:

Other institutions. If you are interested in how previous engineering or computer science coursework transfers to Maseeh College from an institution not listed above, you will need to speak with the engineering or computer science department you wish to transfer into.