The Personal Training program offers members access to personal trainers at a fraction of the cost compared to most gyms. All trainers are certified, have experience, and are well qualified. For more information, please call us at (503) 725-2928.
Interested in Personal Training but not sure if you are ready to make the financial commitment? Campus Rec offers FREE 60-minute consultations to members considering personal training.
- Complete and submit a Personal Training Client Interest Form at Member Services, or at the Fitness Desk in the Weight Room. Electronic Interest Forms can be emailed to Veronique, Personal Training Student Coordinator, at email@example.com
- You will be contacted within 2 business days and matched with a trainer that fits your availability and goals.
- Your assigned trainer will then schedule a FREE 60 minute consultation which will include:
- discussion of your goals
- a short intro to the weight room
- a guided 15 minute showcase workout
- discussion of which package best meets your needs (you may then choose to purchase sessions at Member Services)
Want to get started right away?
- View Personal Training package options and pricing.
- Purchase sessions at Member Services and a trainer will contact you within 48 hours to schedule your first session. You can choose your trainer or we can match you with one based on goals and availability.
- Complete new client paperwork. This will be given to you at time of purchase but you can also download or view the material here: New Client Packet