The primary function of the Campus Recreation Advisory Board is to advise the Department of Campus Rec on the long-term operation of the Student Recreation Center and the programs housed under Campus Rec.
The Advisory Board serves to offer recommendations and is not a governing (decision-making) board. The Advisory Board shall review, advise, support on:
- Annual budget for submission to and approval by the ASPSU and University President
- Program development and expansion
- Program assessment
- Facility scheduling and operating hours
- Program and facility use eligibility
- Capital projects and improvements
- Major equipment purchases
If you are interested in becoming an advisroy board member, please contact Alex Accetta at email@example.com.
Advisory Board Details
Advisory Board Application for Students
Council for the Advancement of Standards (C.A.S.) Guidelines
Advisory Board Meeting Minutes