PSU Campus Rec Internship Program
Current Internship Opportunities:
There are no openings at this time.
Campus Rec has internships for students interested in gaining experience in areas of recreation such as health promotion, accounting, human resources, marketing, inclusive recreation, programming, or operations. Students will have the opportunity to apply prior course work and integrate theory with practical learning while receiving mentorship and supervision from a professional staff member.
Eligibility & Availability
All PSU undergraduate and graduate students are eligible for internships. On occasion non-PSU students are considered for internships. All internships are available on a case by case basis and typically last for one or two terms. Internships taken for academic credit or in conjunction with an academic requirement may require department advisor approval prior to the start of the internship. Campus Rec internships are unpaid and there are a limited number of internships available each term.
- Complete all hours according to schedule arranged with internship supervisor
- Regular meetings and exit interview with internship supervisor
- Final project presentation
- May involve training or work in addition to main project
- Commitment to Campus Rec Mission and Values
- Please note: Interns who may supervise an activity area or excursion for Campus Rec may be required to possess or obtain American Red Cross Standard First Aid, CPR/AED For the Professional Rescuer certifications.
- Develop learning outcomes
- Must successfully complete background check
- Understand and adhere to Campus Rec's Dignity Statement and Mission, Vision and Values.
- View available internships on the Campus Rec website
- Apply as directed on internship position description. If you are interested in an internship that is not listed, please check out our website for more information on what we do, and then contact email@example.com to disuss other opportunities.