Get Involved with US!
- Free, personalized coaching!
- Spaces are limited! Contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here!
- Students will receive at least five free coaching sessions focused on:
- Self (Time) Management
- SMART Goal Setting
- Test Preparation
- Life/School Balance
- Strengths Quest Personality Inventory
- Accessing Resources @ PSU
Make a commitment to obtain a 3.0 GPA or higher during your terms at PSU. Sign up for the 3.0 Club by clicking here. You will receive a monthly academic success newsletter, weekly academic tips, and other resources. Maintain a 3.0 to get club prizes and recognition in the hall newsletter. If you would like to join, click here!
- The Explorer’s Club is for students who are undecided on their major and career path.
- You will get weekly tips on major and career exploration, be engaged with professional advisors from PSU’s Advising & Career Services and participate in activities to help you explore PSU’s majors.
- If you would like to join, click here.
Start good study habits and set a positive example for your floor mates. Residence Life staff will be looking for people studying hard and reward them with a “Study Buck.” Turn in study bucks to University Success (Ondine 204) and get a prize and be entered into a monthly drawing for other great prizes.
Academic Achiever's Award
All residential students that receive a 4.0 for the term receive an Academic Achiever’s Award to acknowledge their hard work and determination in academia.
We are located on the second floor of the Ondine Residence Hall, in Ondine 207 (1912 SW 6th Avenue). Call or email us at 503.725.9890 or email@example.com