The Residence Hall Association has an allotted programming budget throughout each term. Many Residence Life staff, University departments, and students all wish to program within the Housing community. To request money from RHA, the Executive Board requires a Sponsorship Application to be completed (attached below).
It is important to explain to the Executive Board how the entire campus housing community will benefit. Since the programming budget is derived from PSU Housing residents, all RHA programs should be inclusive and marketed to all 10 buildings. These documents must be completed three weeks prior to your program and submitted to the RHA office. The agenda for the meetings are set on Monday at 4 p.m. To have your program be considered that week, it must be submitted before that time.
To successfully submit this form, you must follow the below instructions:
- Completely fill out the form. If information is not available or not relevant, write N/A. Please be exact where possible.
- Requests must be received no less than 72 hours before the next General Assembly
- Submit this form via the Google Document link (listed below)
- At least one person listed as a requester MUST ATTEND the following General Assembly meeting.
- There must be someone to present and answer questions.
- The same person who attended the first meeting, then MUST ATTEND the week following, once the Sponsorship is up for a vote. There must be someone to present and answer questions. If a requester fails to be present at any of the above stated meetings, the request is dismissed.
- At least one person listed as a requester MUST ATTEND the General Assembly meeting following the event, to present how the event went and who participated.
- Attach a detailed budget breakdown.
Understand that if any of the following actions are not complete, the
individual/organization will be suspended from attaining additional funds
for a six month period:
- The RHA banner must be displayed at all RHA sponsored events. Person/Group responsible to coordinate banner use.
- The RHA Logo must be printed on any advertisements. (115kb JPEG )
- You must submit an attendance list after the event has ended. The attendance list must include names and room numbers, if applicable.
- At least one RHA executive board member or community representative must work with the requesters on this event in a mutually pre-agreed upon manner.
- A requester MUST ATTEND the meeting following the event.