Get involved on campus! Fall leagues include 4v4 flag football, 8v8 soccer, and 4v4 volleyball. Participants can sign up as a team or free agent. Registration closes on October 6 at 5 p.m.
9/27, 7:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.
This 80s themed dance party in the water features a talented student DJ playing music to a laser light show. We’re serving up free food and water-filled fun!
From badminton and bouldering to water polo and wrestling, Campus Rec is proud to offer over 30 student-led Rec Clubs. Build teamwork, sharpen your leadership skills and stay fit.
- Women-Only Swim: During the following times, the pool will be open only to self-identifying women and their children ages five and under:
Sat. 10/8: 1-3p.m., Sun. 10/16: 2-4p.m., Sat. 11/5: 3:30-5:30p.m., Sun. 11/20: 4-6p.m.
- View full list of upcoming closures.
Rec Center Hours
Fall Term 2016
September 19 - December 9
Mon. – Thurs.: 6 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Fri.: 6 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Sat.: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sun.: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
The pool closes 30 minutes before the rest of the facility.
Student membership is included with tuition and fees.
- Fall 2016 schedule now available.
- Walk your way to good health. Register for Walktober today.
- Accepting student applications for Campus Rec Advisory Board. Apply today!