MEMBERSHIP TYPES / RATES*
|STUDENTS : All Students are members||$0.00 / in tuition and fees|
|Spouses/Domestic Partners of Students||$30.00 / month|
|FACULTY/STAFF||$30.00 / month|
|ONE-TIME ENTRY (Faculty/Staff only): Member eligible with staff ID||$5.00 / daily|
|Spouses/Domestic Partners of Faculty/Staff||$35.00 / month|
|ALUMNI : With proof of graduation or alumni affiliation||$35.00 / month|
|Spouses/Domestic Partners of Alumni||$35.00 / month|
|FACULTY EMERITI||$25.00 / month|
|GUESTS OF MEMBERS : (limit 3 per visit) - Must have Photo ID||$5.00 / daily|
|TERM OFF MEMBERSHIP : Students are allowed one term per four enrolled||$25.00 / month|
RATES - LOCKER / TOWEL
|DAY-USE LOCKERS (digital lockers available or bring your own lock)||$0.00|
|LONG-TERM LOCKERS (limited per term)||$12.00 / month|
|TOWEL SERVICE||$5.00 / month or $1.00 / day|
*Membership is available to those affiliated with PSU and their partners only.
Prior to entering the Rec Center, you must sign an electronic release online in order to use the facility and/or participate in its programs. You only have to sign this electronic release one time. For instructions on how to sign it, please click here.
- Free group exercise classes
- Affordable personal training
- Free day-use lockers with your own lock
- Dedicated lockers and towels available for a small fee
- Over eighty pieces of cardio equipment including ReRev energy producing ellipticals
- Over one hundred pieces of weight training equipment
- Thirty-two foot climbing wall
- Six-lane lap pool and ten-person spa
- Three exercise and activity rooms
- Two wood-floor courts for basketball, volleyball, badminton, etc.
- 1/11 mile elevated indoor running track
- Indoor soccer and multi-sport court with dasher boards
- Two locker rooms, each equipped with over 400 lockers
- Two universal changing rooms with showers
- Equipment Checkout offering a full menu of items for useover 100 pieces of new exercise equipment
LOCKER / TOWEL INFO
- Day-use lockers for use while in the building are available at no charge. You will need to supply your own lock and remove your belongings when you leave the Rec Center.
- The day-use lockers are small and measure 19.5" H x 11.75" W x 10.5" deep. You may wish to consider renting a locker in Smith Student Union to store larger items.
- A bank of lockers in both the Men’s and Women’s Locker rooms is designated for faculty and staff members. The rest of the lockers are for student members and persons with disabilities.
- Faculty/Staff can pay for their lockers for 1, 3, or 12 months at a time.
- Student Members can pay for their lockers for either 1 or 3 months at a time, in line with the current term.
- It is a patron’s responsibility to renew their locker by the expiration date. After the expiration date, the locker is subject to impound. Items impounded from a locker will be held up to 3 weeks. Any items after this period will be donated.
- Every Wednesday, Member Services makes courtesy calls and sends e-mails to patrons whose lockers will expire within the week of their expiration. Patrons have until the following Tuesday to renew their locker. These calls and e-mails serve as a reminder, but it is ultimately the member’s responsibility to renew their locker by their expiration date. If a locker is still not renewed, the locker will be impounded and released.
- You are encouraged to bring your own towel, but towels will be available on a rental basis for a small monthly or day-use fee.