Support the exciting Paralympic sport of goalball. We need volunteers to help run a tournament featuring elite U.S. and Canadian athletes Feb. 12-14 in Vancouver. | Sign Up
Stay active in the winter, and challenge yourself to climb more. Pick up your scorecard at Equipment Checkout to record your visits and climbs. Prizes for division winners! | Climbing
Get 2016 off to a good start in the Healthy U Wellness Challenge while learning to improve your own and others' contentment during our Project Happiness events. | Health Promotions
- Saturday, 2/20, 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
The pool will be closed for lifeguard in-service training
- Women-Only Swim: During these times, the pool is open only to self-identified women and their children ages 5 and under.
- Sat. 2/20, 3-5 p.m. | Sun. 3/6, 4-6 p.m.
- View full list of upcoming closures.
Rec Center Hours
Winter Term 2016
Jan. 4 - Mar. 18
Monday – Thursday: 6 a.m.–11 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
The pool closes 30 minutes before the rest of the facility.
Student membership is included with tuition and fees.
- Winter 2016 Group X Schedule now available (see page 7)
Classes & Events
- Small Group Training
- LGBT Splash Mob
- 3v3 Wheelchair Basketball Tournament
- Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Shuttle
- More Events