We are Portland State Campus Recreation
- Art & Sports Lecture Series: Thursdays at 1 p.m.
- Dance at the Rec Center: Friday, May 22, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Pride Kickball Party: Tuesday, May 26, at noon
- Two-Ball Basketball Game: Thursday, May 28, at noon
- Softball Tournament: Friday, May 29, at 5 p.m.
- Grand Weekend Golf Tournament: Friday, June 12, at 8 a.m.
- Olympic National Park Backpacking Trip: June 14 - 19
- North Cascades Backpacking Trip: June 15 - 21
We create an environment where quality recreation and wellness programs inspire, empower and educate individuals to be positive contributors to the Portland State and global community.
Rec Center Hours
Student membership is included with tuition and fees.
Monday: 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Tuesday: 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Wednesday: 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Thursday: 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
The pool closes 30 minutes before the rest of the facility.
On Friday, June 5, the Rec Center will close at 4:30 p.m. so our student employees can attend our End of Year Recognition event.