This five-story building is tucked into the curve of Blumel Hall and contains 15 one-bedrooms and 35 studios. St. Helens was built in 1928 and acquired by PSU in 1969.
Amenities include: laundry facilities, hardwood floors, range/oven, refrigerator, and nearby parking (for an additional fee). Parking permit information for Housing residents is available from Transportation & Parking Student Parking. All utilities, plus phone and internet, are included. Cable is not available in this building. St. Helens has hardwood floors in some units and residents are allowed to have cats as pets in some units. Please refer to the Housing Handbook for guidelines. All 5 first floor apartments meet ADA requirements. All non-first year students are eligible for St. Helen's Court.
Rooms by type:
- 36 unfurnished studios, 383-442 sq.ft., efficiency, kitchen, bath (tub only)
- 15 unfurnished one-bedroom units, 595-610 sq.ft., bedroom, living room, kitchen, bath (tub only)
Address: 1131 SW Montgomery Street
All Units Unfurnished
- St. Helens 1st Floor Plan
- St. Helens 2nd Floor Plan
- St. Helens 3rd Floor Plan
- St. Helens 4th Floor Plan
- St. Helens 5th Floor Plan
**Videos are for informational purposes only, specific offerings may vary from space to space**