What We Do
We provide housing options for Portland State students while providing a unique living experience in Portland's urban environment through actively engaged residential communities that promote student success.
» Our leadership
2015-2016 and Summer 2015 Housing Contracts Available Now
The 2015-2016 and Summer 2015 Housing Contracts are now available online! New incoming freshmen, upperclassmen and transfer students are able to submit a contract for the 15-16 academic year.
Room Selection Now OPEN!
Room Selection, also known as the process in which current residents can renew their current room or pick a new room for 2015-2016 and Summer 2015 is now OPEN! Be sure to check your PDX email and building boards for upcoming info!
NEW! PSU Payment Plan
Starting Fall 2014 PSU will be offering payment plans! The PSU Payment Plan is intended to provide flexibility for students and parents paying their account balance in 3 monthly installments throughout the term. Find out more about payment plans here. Housing costs are included in the payment plan.
Housing Email Policy
University Housing & Residence Life exclusively uses @pdx.edu emails for resident communications. Many students have other accounts on file with us, but the @pdx.edu email is the official communication standard for Portland State University. Check yours at mail.pdx.edu.
Want a tour?
Housing Tours take place Monday through Friday and start in the Housing Office at 1:30pm (see Ondine, Broadway and Blumel). Additionally, two campus tours, which include viewing a room in The Broadway, are offered daily at 9:50am and 3:00pm from the New Student Programs Office in the Academic and Student Recreation Center (ASRC) Room 101.
Moving in this term? Looking to connect with your community and RA?
Check out the community group listing and add yourself!
- February 16: Spring Class Registration Opens
- March 4: UHRL Open House
- March 6: Spring FYE Meal Plan Change Deadline
- March 8: Daylight Savings Time Begins
- March 10: Spring Term Billing
- March 16-20: Winter Finals Week
- March 21: Winter Term Move-Out
- March 21-29: Spring Break- PSU Open
- March 28: Spring Term Move-In [New Residents]
- March 30: New FYE Priority App Deadline
- March 30: Spring Term Classes Start
- April 2: Room Selection Open Forum 4-6:30pm in BHB210
- April 7: Room Selection Timeslots Begin
- April 7: Room Selection Open Forum 4-6:30pm in BHB210
- April 13: Room Selection Open Forum 4-6:30pm in BHB210
- April 27: Fall 2015 Class Schedule Online
- June 13: Final Spring Move-Out
- June 20: Summer Move-In [New Residents]