What We Do
We provide housing options for students attending Portland State and neighboring institutions, while providing a unique living experience in Portland's urban environment through actively engaged residential communities that promote student success. » Our leadership
2014-15 Housing Contract
We are now accepting contracts for the 2014-15 academic year. Click here to sign up.
Current Residents: Room Selection
Renew your current room or select a new room for 2014-15. Room selection will close April 11, 2014. Click here for more details. Priority is based on date and time your contract is received, so get it in early!
Housing Email Policy
University Housing & Residence Life exclusively uses @pdx.edu emails for resident communications. Many students have other accounts on file with us, but the @pdx.edu email is the official communication standard for Portland State University. Check yours at mail.pdx.edu.
Want a tour?
Housing Tours take place Monday through Friday and starts in the Housing Office at 1:30pm (see Ondine, Broadway and Blumel!). Additionally, two campus tours, which include viewing a room in The Broadway, are offered daily at 11:00am and 3:00pm from the New Student Programs Office in Neuberger Hall Room 131.
Moving in this Fall term? Looking to connect with your community and RA?
Check out the community group listing and add yourself!
- Nov 13: Winter Class Registration Begins
- Nov 15: Bridges to PSU Event
- Nov 21: Transfer Open House
- Nov 27: Victor's Closes for Thanksgiving
- Nov 28: Thanksgiving
- Dec 1: Victor's Reopens
- Dec 6: Fall Classes End
- Dec 7: Finals Begin
- Dec 14: Fall Move Out (12noon)
- *Current residents can stay 24-7 during the break!
- Dec 23-25: Closed, Holiday Break
- Dec 26-27: Open 11a-3pm
- Dec 30: Open 11a-3pm
- Dec 30-Jan 1: Closed, Holiday Break
- Jan 2: Resume Regular Hours
- Jan 4: Winter Move In (10am)
- Jan 6: Winter Classes Begin