What We Do
We provide housing options for Portland State students while providing a unique living experience in Portland's urban environment through actively engaged residential communities that promote student success.
» Our leadership
Room Selection CLOSING THIS FRIDAY!
Room Selection, also known as the process in which current residents can renew their current room or pick a new room for 2015-2016 will be closing on Friday, April 3rd! If you want priority room selection submit your housing contract now!
Summer 2015 and 2015-2016 Contract Available
The Summer 2015 contract is open for new and current residents to live with us over the Summer. Most current residents will stay in their current room. The 2015-2016 academic year contract is also available for new freshmen and transfer students! Be sure to submit your housing contract today as assigments are made based on when your contract was submitted!
PSU Payment Plan
Starting Fall 2014 PSU will be offering payment plans! The PSU Payment Plan is intended to provide flexibility for students and parents paying their account balance in 3 monthly installments throughout the term. Find out more about payment plans here. Housing costs are included in the payment plan.
Housing Tours take place Monday through Friday and start in the Housing Office at 1:30pm (see Ondine, Broadway and Blumel). Additionally, two campus tours, which include viewing a room in The Broadway, are offered daily at 9:50am and 3:00pm from the New Student Programs Office in the Academic and Student Recreation Center (ASRC) Room 101.
Moving in this term? Looking to connect with your community and RA?
Check out the community group listing and add yourself!
University Housing & Residence Life exclusively uses @pdx.edu emails for resident communications. Check yours at mail.pdx.edu.
- March 30: Spring Term Classes Start
- April 2: Room Selection Open Forum 4-6:30pm in BHB210
- April 3: Room Selection Contract CLOSES
- April 7: Room Selection Timeslots Begin
- April 7: Room Selection Open Forum 4-6:30pm in BHB210
- April 13: Room Selection Open Forum 4-6:30pm in BHB210
- April 20: New FYE Priority App Deadline
- April 22: Room Selection Cancellation Deadline
- April 27: Fall 2015 Class Schedule Online
- April 28: Deadline for Current Residents to submit Summer Contact
- April 28: Deadline to request Extended Spring Move-Out for Graduating Residents
- June 13: Spring Move-Out- by 12pm/noon
- June 19: 2015-16 Contract Cancellation Buyout Fees Apply
- June 20: Summer Move-In [New Residents]
- July 18: Summer Session 1 Move-Out
- August 29: All Summer Move-Out
- September 19-20: Fall Term Move-In [based on building]
- September 28: Fall Term Classes Start