What We Do
We provide housing options for Portland State students while providing a unique living experience in Portland's urban environment through actively engaged residential communities that promote student success.
» Our leadership
New Residents: 2014-15 Housing Contract Available
We are now accepting contracts for the 2014-15 academic year. Click here to sign up.
NEW Graduate Community Housing!
Housing and Residence Life is excited to announce that we are now offering a Graduate Residential Community in our Blumel building. This floor is open to all graduate-level admits to PSU. Click here for more information!
Housing Email Policy
University Housing & Residence Life exclusively uses @pdx.edu emails for resident communications. Many students have other accounts on file with us, but the @pdx.edu email is the official communication standard for Portland State University. Check yours at mail.pdx.edu.
Want a tour?
Housing Tours take place Monday through Friday and starts in the Housing Office at 1:30pm (see Ondine, Broadway and Blumel). Additionally, two campus tours, which include viewing a room in The Broadway, are offered daily at 10:00am and 3:00pm from the New Student Programs Office in the Academic and Student Recreation Center (ASRC) Room 101.
Moving in this term? Looking to connect with your community and RA?
Check out the community group listing and add yourself!
- July 19: Summer Session 1 Move-Out
- August 1: Deadline for Roommate Request Changes
- August 30: Summer Term Move-Out
- September 1: Labor Day, URHL Closed
- September 1: Contract Cancellation Charges Increase
- September 5: Deadline to Change Fall Term Meal Plan
- September 20: Broadway, Ondine & Epler Move-In
- September 21: Blackstone, Blumel, Epler, King Albert, Montgomery, Parkway, Stratford & St. Helens Move-In