Search Google Appliance


University Housing and PSU Accounts Receivable staff peform regular checks every term to verify students' eligibilty to move into and remain in University Housing. If a resident doesn't meet eligibility standards they will be required to move out. If you believe you may encounter eligibility issues, please discuss the situation with the Housing Office as soon as possible to understand your obligations and receive advice and assistance in resolving the problem.

Financial Eligibility

In order to be eligible to live in University Housing, residents must have a prior term PSU account balance of under $100. All current term charges (including tuition, housing, and other fees) must be paid in full by the Friday of Finals Week. If a student's PSU account is currently in collections, they will automatically be considered ineligible for University Housing. Prospective residents with a prior term balance of $100 or more may not receive a housing assignment or be allowed to move in.

Enrollment Eligibility

All residents (except for non student spouses, domestic partners, or dependents) must be registered for the minimum credit requirements in each term of the academic year. Undergraduate and Post-Baccalaureate students must be enrolled in at least 8 credits and Graduate students must be in enrolled in at least 4 credits during Fall, Winter and Spring terms.