Search Google Appliance

BSW Transfers

Community College Transfers

Students transferring from a community college can consult with their community college advisor about preparation for the social work program. Prospective students may also contact Kate Constable, SSW Undergraduate Advisor, for general planning and advising about university and degree requirements.

Transferring from another Social Work Program

If you have been admitted to a BSW Program at another university and you are interested in transferring to our BSW Program at Portland State University please review the policy below.