Writing Minor Requirements
Requirements for Minor in Writing
To earn a minor in Writing, a student must complete 28 Wr credits (12 credits of which must be taken in residence at PSU):
- 16 credits must be taken at the upper division level.
- One WIC course may be applied to minor requirements.
- No more than 8 credits total from the following may be applied to the Writing minor: Wr 399, 404, 405.
- No more than 8 credits total of courses taken with undifferentiated grading (i.e. Pass/No Pass) may be applied to the Writing minor.
- Any course used to satisfy the minor requirement must have been assigned a grade of Pass (undifferentiated grading) or a grade of C or higher (differentiated grading).
- The following courses will not count as part of the Writing minor: Wr 115, 121, 199, 210, 211, 222, 323.
Contact an advisor in the Language, Culture, and Meaning Pathway.