Week 9: "How to Study" Workshops Just in Time for Finals!
"How to Study'' workshops led by our Tutors and Academic Coaches are available for American Sign Language, Biology, Economics, French, Math, Physics, Psychology, Russian, Sociology, Spanish, and Statistics. Sign in to Penji for a full list of dates and times!
- Calculator Help
- World Languages
- Arts and Letters/Social Sciences
- Algebra Tip Sheet
- Calculus Common Derivatives and Integrals
- Common Errors in Algebra and Calculus
- Differential Equations ODE Flow Chart
- Studying for Calculus I
- Trig Tip Sheet
- Vector Properties
- How to Study for Statistics Video (Runtime 26:22)
- STAT 241 Formulas
- STAT 243 Formulas
- Mostly Harmless Statistics Formula Packet
- Hypothesis Testing Guide
- Hypothesis Testing Flowchart for Business Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing Flowchart for Non-Business Statistics
- Probability Dice
- Probability Handout
- TI 83/84 for Business Statistics
- TI 83/84 for Non-Business Statistics
- TI 89/92 Plus or Voyage 200 for Business Statistics
- TI 89/92 Plus or Voyage 200 for Non-Business Statistics
- Useful Math Functions TI 83/84
American Sign Language
- How to Study for American Sign Language (ASL) Video (Runtime 29:10)
- How to Study for Economics Video (Runtime 16:25)
- How to Study for Psychology Video (Runtime 13:46)
- How to Study for Sociology Video (Runtime 13:13)
Kurzweil 3000 - A Free Online Document Support Tool
Convert PDFs with ease! Kurzweil 3000 is a free support software with a wide range of uses for working with electronic docs! Use it to convert docs from text to speech, mark up docs, take notes, create outlines, and build brainstorms -- all in one place! Try it on your own or meet with a coach for a demo!
Want Personalized Support?
Meet with a tutor!
Tutoring is helpful whether you are behind in class, need to brush up on a topic, or just need to expand on your own understanding of a topic.