Environmental Health & Safety
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) supports the PSU community by providing a safe and healthy University envirionment.
We implement this mission through the following:
- EHS manages and implements laboratory safety, fire prevention, and worker health and safety programs.
- EHS strives to reduce injuries, illnesses, and property losses by conducting safety assessments, investigating concerns, and providing safety training.
- EHS manages various regulated wastes and materials to promote sustainable practices and environmental stewardship.
» Our Leadership
- Waste Management
- Research Safety
- Maintenance & Construction
- Workplace Safety
- Contact EHS
- EHS Brochure
To request an Environmental Health and Safety service, please submit a work order by CLICKING HERE.
- For maintenance and janitorial emergencies on campus, please call the Work Order Center:
- For after hours and general campus emergencies, please call CPSO: