Work Control Center

The Work Control Center routes work requests and serve as the first point of contact for inquiries regarding maintenance and billable services. View our FAQ!

Use Our Customer Request Portal

Need to submit a maintenance issue? Use our online request portal to get your issue directed to the proper trades group. Using our request portal is one of the fastest ways to get your work processed, plus it will track all of your requests to monitor their status.


Urgent Requests: 503-725-2FIX (2349) weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

General Inquiries:

Housing Maintenance Requests

All housing maintenance requests must be submitted through a different system, which can be accessed Housing Maintenance Portal.

After Hours Assistance

Campus Public Safety: 503-725-5911

We currently utilize AIM Integrated Work Management System (VPN required) to manage the high volume of work requests for our campus. Work requests typically consist of maintenance/repairs and service requests including; hot/cold calls, custodial, access control, recycling, garbage, graffiti removal and other related services.

Customer Request Resources:

Other Departments:

To submit a customer request all you need is an Odin user name and password. To continue to track requests, you need to have an AiM account created. This can be done by sending an email to requesting an account.

Frequently Asked Questions

Will my department be billed?

There is no charge for routine maintenance or repair activities in academic buildings. However, enhancements, remodeling, and installations do incur a charge and you will be asked to provide an index code.

Billable Services:

Generally any new installation or modification to an existing space.

Examples of billable services include but are not limited to:
Anchoring Furniture Installing keyboard trays
Cabinet keys Making and installing signs
Furniture Assembling Office and furniture moves
Hanging art, whiteboards, photos etc. Office Painting

Non-Billable Services:

Generally any maintenance, repair, or replacement of existing building systems or infrastructure.

Examples of non-billable services include but are not limited to:
Leak/Plumbing repairs Repairing doors and door hardware
Repairing and replacing paper towel dispensers Replacing light bulbs/repairing fixtures
Repairing damaged ceiling tiles Surplus pick-ups
Repairing damaged fixed-seating Temperature adjustments

Can I get a cost estimate first?

Yes. Please indicate in the work request that an estimate is needed. Additional information can found in the Estimates Policy and Process document.

Can I request a key via the work request system?

Desk, file cabinet, and padlock keys can be requested through the customer request system and will be paid for by the department requesting the keys. Please include your index. All other keys require a signed key request form which can be found on the Key Requests page.

What if I need to make a change to a work request after it has been submitted?

Please call the Work Control Center at extension 503-725-2349 to report any necessary revisions to a submitted customer request.

I submitted my request, what happens next?

Your request will be reviewed by the Work Control Center and forwarded to the appropriate crew supervisor. You will be contacted if additional information is necessary, or if we are unable to fulfill your request for any reason.

How can I check the status of my request?

You can search for your request and view the current status via the Online Work Order System.