Academic Advising for Exploratory/Undeclared Majors

Beginning in August 2018, Advising & Career Services will no longer be the central place for advising Exploratory/Undeclared students. Advisors are organized by groups of similar majors, or Pathways, in various campus locations. Students should meet with an advisor in the Pathway that includes the majors they are considering.  

  • If you are an Exploratory/Undeclared student or/and looking to explore or change majors, meet with an advisor in the Pathway that best matches your academic interests.
  • If you have already declared a major, you should meet with an advisor in your major or Pathway

If you need assistance, please call Advising & Career Services at 503-725-4005.