The PSU Campus Public Safety Office (CPSO) within the Division of Finance and Administration supports the people and place that are Portland State University, an institution committed to impacting the community as a vibrant center for learning, scholarship, research, creativity and community engagement.
We serve Portland State University by:
- Keeping students and their success at the core of our work
- Reducing crime, preserving life and maintaining human rights
- Maintaining stewardship of human, physical and financial resources
- Addressing safety and livability concerns through problem-solving partnerships
- Developing comprehensive and responsive policies meeting community needs
- Embracing innovation, creativity and collaboration to address safety concerns
Our Values include:
- Accountability and Transparency in our training, policies and actions
- Compassion and Respect in interpersonal actions and communications
- Honesty and Integrity in providing services
- Promoting Inclusion and Equity in all aspects of our duties
Forms & Requests
The Campus Public Safety Office is responsible for providing building access and codes pursuant to an authorized request. The Lenel System is the University's official Security System for Portland State.
Citizens should express concerns regarding Portland State University Campus Public Safety, in writing, using the Citizen Complaint Form.
In order to ensure transparency, government records are generally open to the public. As a public university, PSU is subject to Oregon’s public records laws, which can be found in the Oregon Revised Statutes at Chapter 192.
The Portland State University Campus Public Safety Office (CPSO) may allow community members the opportunity to accompany and observe a Campus Police Officer while in the performance of the officer’s duties.
This form is anonymous and confidential. The form will be sent to PSU’s Campus Public Safety and Equity & Compliance. Completing this form does NOT constitute a police report or a student conduct report.
Title IX pertains to any form of sex/gender discrimination, discriminatory harassment, sexual harassment or sexual violence.
Our latest Tweets
- PSU ALERT: Due to poor air quality, PSU will continue to suspend on-campus operations through Friday (9/18/20). Updates will be on https://t...
- PSU ALERT: Due to poor air quality, PSU will continue to suspend on-campus operations through Thursday (9/17/20). Updates will be on https:/...
- PSU ALERT: Due to poor air quality, PSU is suspending on-campus operations at noon today (9/14/20) through Tuesday (9/15/20). Updates will b...